This serves as a resource page for information concerning Jesus’ prehuman existence.
On This Site
- Acts 13:33 and the Logos of John 1:14
- Angel of Jehovah – r
- Colossians 1:15 – Firstborn of the New Creation?
- Did Jesus Exist Before He Became Flesh?
- Genesis 1:26 – “Let Us”: God Speaks to His Son
- Genesis 19:24 – Jehovah Rained Fire From Jehovah -r
- Genesis 3:22 – Like One of Us, Knowing Good and Evil
- Hebrews 1:10-12- Does Jehovah Speak to Jehovah? (r Blogspot)
- Hebrews 1:8 – Why is Jesus called “Elohim” and “Theos”? Psalm 45:6,7 (r)
- Is the Logos Simply God’s Thought?
- Jesus’ Prehuman Existence
- John 1:1-3 – The Logos was Theos – r
- John 1:3,10 – The World Made Through the Logos -r
- John 10:15 – Jesus Knows His God
- John 17 – Glory (Notes)
- John 17:5 – Jesus’ Prehuman Glory (r blogger-jesus)
- John 3:13 and Jesus’ Supposed Omnipresence
- John 6:62; 17:5 – Jesus’ Return to Where He Was Before -r
- John 8:58 and Other “I am” Statements of Jesus
- Light, Darkness and the Logos (r-blogger Jesus)
- Micah 5:2 – From everlasting or from ancient days? (b)
- Philippians 2:5-11 – Humility of Mind
- Proverbs 8:22,23 – Proof that Jesus Existed For All Eternity Past?
Related Information On Our Other Sites:
Information from Other Sites
We do not necessarily agree with all statements made by others.
- Did Christ Remember His Prehuman Existence?
- John 20:17 – Where Could Jesus Have Been?
- When Christ was with God as the Word, was he on the same plane with God?
- The Word Was Made Flesh
- When Was Jesus Begotten?
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2013 Jesus and His God