This is a resource page of studies related to the idea that trinitarians and other present that Jesus raised himself from the dead. It is our belief that Jesus did raise his body, but that Jesus did not raise himself from the dead. Our conclusions is that Jesus’ raising his body is not the same thing as his being raised from the dead. No one who is “dead” can raise himself.
Studies on This Site
- 1 Timothy 6:15,16 – The Only Ruler Who Possesses Immortality
- Acts 17:31- The Man that God Ordained (r)
- Colossians 1:15 – Firstborn of the New Creation?
- John 2:19-22 – Did Jesus Raise Himself from the Dead?
- Luke 24:39 – Jesus’ Appearances in the Locked Room
- Philippians 2:5-11 — The Unipersonal God Exalted Jesus
- Psalm 2:7 – An Eternal Today?
- Romans 8:11 – Spirit of Him Who Raised Up Jesus
Special Parts of Studies Regarding Certain Scriptures
Studies on our other sites
===================Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Jesus and His God